Tuesday, September 21, 2010

U-TURN


I was traveling to somewhere I never thought will bring me to waste. I opened my heart that was closed for a long time for the person whom I thought is worth it to have the love that I can give. Oh well, I was wrong, my friends told me things at first, yet I did not listen. I still gave that person a chance to prove something for himself. I found out a lot of things about him, family stuffs and many more, then there I understood his reason on acting so naive and self-centered. Knowing those, gave me the motivation to help him be what he should be, to change for the better. But I failed. I don’t know what happened but it’s all about him being so loose and making me feel stupid on the run. I was disappointed on where this journey had ended. I have done things to help this work, but sorry to say MY EFFORT wasn’t enough. Now I’m not hearing anything from him, then I have this feeling that he had found his NEW GIRL. I really don’t know if I have to react on this, knowing na hindi ko pa talaga siya kilala. Hahahaha:) funny right?! I just made myself hurt by this nonsense. as I say before, I was so ready to move forward and travel along the way with him, but I was stuck on a very heavy traffic at the middle of my way there, good thing I found a U-turn slot, then I decided to just go back. I just chose to be happy and not to make things complicated for me.

To that person;
Thanks anyway for making me smile for just a little while. Just remember that whatever problems you encounter in life, especially with regards to your family, just face them WITH A SMILE. Kaya mo yan. go lang ng go! Hahaha:) and Thanks for hurting me, because I know after this, I will be stronger than ever. Goodbye, MAC.

-KT ANGELA

No comments:

Post a Comment