Saturday, September 18, 2010


I have to let go.

i am not bitter about everything that happened, at least now i learned how to give my heart.I knew how to love others,how to be unselfish with your happiness. It's kinda awkward to think that i knew that every story has always come to an end, but i never think of it while the story is with me. I'm just enjoying every part of it.I lied with my own feelings. I became a great pretender. I have to wear a mask,to show them, Hey, i 'm Strong! I'm a good player, but the truth is; I fell and i lost the game. The Man who picked me up from the crowd, now leaving without any traces.He doesn't want to leave,really. But i have to let him go. He couldn't take care of my heart anymore. I deserve to be happy. I wanted to believe his every promise,his every word, his every whisper, but too much pain telling me not to hold on anymore. I love him so much,i could shout it at the top of my lungs.I wanted to breathe with him.I am contented with him.But,LOVE AIN'T JUST ENOUGH. I am trying to understand him,i try,i try but i can't hold on anymore. I wanted to believe that this is something real, that it's just a part of it, but i can't. How much i try, i can't. I missed the happiest part of my life. I can't wait anymore. I can't stay this way anymore. I can't.

My heart really wants to stay,but my hate overpowered my pure heart. I believe time will come that these words will lead us back together. Maybe, i am a fool,waiting for that time to come, and if that time didn't come along. It will always be a Beautiful Memory. I don't have to feel bitter. Life is beautiful even though i am bleeding.

-Kaitee’s heart

No comments:

Post a Comment